Sunday, April 27, 2014

C4K #3

This C4K assignment first took me to Sarona's blog. Sarona wrote a story for her blog post. It was very scary in the beginning but it had a great, happy ending! She broke her story into 7 paragraphs. It was a good story that held my attention. I commented telling her where I was from and why I was there. I told her how great her story was and that I was sure she had a future in writing!

My next assignment took me to Ritua's Blog. I looked at her weekly reflection and her haiku about rain. It was very good and I was so impressed! I told her my name and where I was from. She has great weekly reflections and could also have a future in writing! In her reflection she said she would like to add more art to her week. Art is such a great way to express yourself and it is so much fun! Blog comments were restricted so it was not posted.

My final assignment took me to Kyron's Blog! He had posted pictures from Purple Cake Day on friday saying they had a fun time. I did some research on Purple Cake Day and found out from purplecakeday.org it is "a charity event that supports children worldwide to receive the education they need to break the poverty cycle and create a better future for themselves, their families, and their communities". I told him I had never heard of Purple Cake Day and it sounds like a lot of fun for a great cause. By the looks of his pictures they really enjoyed themselves.
Purple Cake Day

No comments:

Post a Comment